Our signature, 8-week program is designed to be the first step to improving your health and quality of life. MaxFit incorporates all aspects of weight management and improved fitness, ensuring the best possible outcomes.
- Diagnotic Testing - The program begins with comprehensive diagnostic testing to provide the team and your physician with scientific evidence of your strengths and health risk factors. Diagnostic testing allows the team to tailor the program specifically to your needs.
- Fitness- A safe and effective fitness training plan will be established, led by a Certified Personal Trainer.
- Nutrition - A Registered Dietitian will introduce strategies and tactics for managing your nutrition plan.
- Motivation Management - At each phase of the MaxFit program, a Clinical Psychologist with help improve your habits and thoughts about exercise and food, ensuring the changes you make today, last well into the future.
- Physical Therapy - During initial evaluation, a Physical Therapist will conduct an evaluation and report to the team
MaxFit Program Overview
Performed at beginning and end of 8-week program.
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing
- Resting Metabolic Rate Analysis
- Body Fat Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis
- Blood Pressure Analysis
- Fasting Blood Glucos
- Circumference Measurements
- Waist-to-Hip Ratio
- Muscular Endurance
1-hour private session with Personal Trainer
Duration: 3x a week for 8 weeks.
- Resistance Training
- Cardiovascular Exercise
- Active Rest / Heart Rate Training
- Peripheral Heart Rate Training
- Circuit Training
- High Intensity Interval Training
:30-minute private session with Registered Dietitian
Duration: 1x a week for 8 weeks.
- Understanding Your Metabolism
- Nutrition 101
- Food Journals
- Portion Control
- Nutrition Label Reading
- Shopping Tours
- Culinary Evaluations
- Menu Evaluations
- Contingency Planning
- Lapse vs. Relapse
:45-minute private session with Clinical Psychologist
Duration: 1x every two weeks for 8 weeks.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Stages of Change
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
1 private session with Physical Therapist
Duration: 1x initial week of program.
- Joint Stability
- Muscle Strength
- Spine Mobility
- Injury Evaluation
- Exercise Modification
MaxFit Fee Schedule:
The MaxFit program is a flat-fee of $3,000. An 8-Week program including the following:
- Revolution Training Centers Readiness Evaluation
- Musculoskeletal Evaluation
- Two Comprehensive Diagnostic Testing Sessions (Initial and Post 8-Week)
- 24 Personal Training Sessions
- 8 Nutritional Counseling Sessions
- 8 Motivation Management Sessions
Isn't it time to start your Revolution?
To get started on a life-changing path to health and wellness, call
(312) 878-8800 or schedule an appointment today.