Nutrition Counseling - 30 minutes
Individual Session - $65
Motivation Management - 45 minutes
Individual Session - $100
Resting Metabolic Rate - $100
- A 15-minute test performed prior to eating to measure how much energy is expended during a resting state. The results from this test are used by the Dietitian towards individualized nutrition plans.
Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test - $125
- A 15-minute Sub-Maximal Cardiovascular Test performed on a treadmill or bike that determines how well the body utilizes stored fat to create energy. The results of this test are used to create exercise programs.
Bio Marker Evaluation - $125
- Ultrasound Body Fat Analysis - An Ultrasound wand measures body fat percentage on 3-sites to determine a persons overall body fat percentage.
- Fasting Blood Glucose - During a fasting state, a small amount of blood is taken from the finger to determine how much glucose (blood sugar) is in the blood during a period of rest.
- Circumference Measurements
- Blood Pressure Analysis
Comprehensive Evaluation - $300
- Includes all Diagnostic Tests
Two Comprehensive Evaluations (Initial and Post Training Program) - $500
*Your insurance company, employer or Health Savings Account (HSA) administrator may be able to advise you on receiving benefits in order to assist in the cost of these services.
Isn't it time to start your Revolution?
To get started on a life-changing path to health and wellness, call
(312) 878-8800 or schedule an appointment today.
What To Expect
- Weight Loss
- Improved Fitness
- Improved Body Mass Index
- Reduced Body Fat Percentage
- Decreased Blood Glucose Levels
- Improved Cholesterol
- Decreased Blood Pressure
- Reduced Risk of Osteoporosis
- Reduced Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Improved Quality of Life